Sunday, January 1, 2017

Best and Worst Films of 2016

Here it is everybody (all 12 of you!). My annual Best and Worst Films list. And as always, check back in July when I do an official updated list (once I've actually seen everything I want to see).

Best: 

1. 10 Cloverfield Lane
2. Nocturnal Animals
3. Deadpool
4. Other People
5. The Neon Demon
6. The Nice Guys
7. Hail, Caesar!
8. Midnight Special
9. Zootopia
10. Demolition 

*Movies that I haven't seen yet that could possibly effect this list: La La Land, Live by Night, American Honey, Jackie, American Pastoral, The Handmaiden, Arrival. Also, I'm still confused about The Lobster's release date - it's clearly listed as 2015 in America but I've seen it on so many lists this year. It would have been on my list for last year (#2 slot), and it would be the in the #5 slot if it's counted for this year. *shrugs shoulders* 

Worst: 

1. Dog Eat Dog
2. Sausage Party
3. Special Correspondents 
4. London Has Fallen
5. Independence Day: Resurgence 
6. Suicide Squad 

*I only have 6 "worst" this year! There are definitely movies towards the bottom of my list if I kept going - Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Dirty Grandpa, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, Jane Got a Gun, Jason Bourne, but they aren't bad enough to be considered "worst" in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment