Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Best Films of 2015 ***Updated***

Every July I update my "Best of" list from the previous year to include the movies that I wasn't able to see before January. This year, as of January, I only listed 5 best films because I really struggled finding great films (which is unusual for me). I am happy to say that I *do* have a solid 10 now, but I still would argue that last year kind of sucked for movies (this year I already have 5 solid movies that I am confident will make my list). So here is my updated list for 2015:

1. Room
2. The Big Short
3. The Revenant
4. The Martian
5. Ex Machina
6. Kingsman: The Secret Service
7. Mad Max: Fury Road
8. Dope
9. Brooklyn
10. Jurassic Park
10.5. Bone Tomahawk 

Also, I'm super confused as what the film world is considering as The Lobster's release date - it's clearly listed as 2015, but EVERYONE seems to be counting it as 2016. If it's counted as 2015, then it comes just short of my favorite in the number two slot. I'm going to count it as 2016 though, and it will surely make my Top 10 list.

No comments:

Post a Comment