Friday, January 1, 2016

Best and Worst Films of 2015

For the past 4 years, I've written my best and worst list on New Years Day, but this year, unfortunately it's a little incomplete. My movie viewing schedule has practically screeched to a halt; partly because television shows have surpassed the quality of most films and partly because 2015 hasn't been the best year for me, which limited my free-time that I usually use to go to the theater. I can't say that I truly loved any movie I've seen this year. I've enjoyed several, but to do a "best of", I feel like I just haven't seen enough. So, here is a list of my top 5 movies of the year, but if you're interested, check back in July when I do an updated list - it will surely be more comprehensive. 

Best: 

1. The Martian
2. Ex Machina
3. Kingsman: The Secret Service
4. Mad Max: Fury Road
5. Jurassic World 

Now, as far as worst films, I've seen a ton of shitty films this year. It's actually hard to narrow it down. 

Worst: 

1. Serena
2. Blackhat
3. She's Funny That Way
4. Chappie
5. Terminator: Genisys
6. Aloha
7. 50 Shades of Grey
8. Unfinished Business
9. The Loft
10. Focus 



No comments:

Post a Comment