Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best and Worst Films of 2013

I hesitate making my Best and Worst Films list without having seen some of my most anticipated movies that were released right at the end of the year, but I want to stick to tradition so here goes: 

BEST: 

1. Stoker
2. Mud
3. 12 Years a Slave
4. Only God Forgives
5. Before Midnight
6. Gravity
7. The Way Way Back
8. Sightseers
9. The Hunt
10. Pacific Rim

*Honorable mentions* - What Maisie Knew, Upstream Color, World War Z, The East

**Still haven't seen** - The Wolf of Wall Street, American Hustle, Her, Inside Llewyn Davis, Blue is the Warmest Color, Captain Phillips, The Spectacular Now (I expect most of these to dramatically shift my Best List)

Worst: 

1. The Canyons
2. Movie 43
3. The Host
4. After Earth
5. R.I.P.D
6. Identity Thief
7. The Numbers Station
8. Oz the Great and Powerful
9. The To Do List
10. G.I. Joe: Retaliation 

2 comments:

  1. You have excellent taste Michelle! And I completely agree with your worst films list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! It was such a great year for movies! Hopefully 2014 is as strong. : )

      Delete