Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: 8 Best Films & 13 Worst Films of the Year

2010 is finally over - and it is officially the worst year in films that I can remember. I struggled to come up with films that I considered "the best" and I could not even think of a solid 10 (8 is the best I could do - however I still have to see several films like "The King's Speech", "The Social Network", "The Ghost Writer", "Biutiful" and "Blue Valentine"). My worst list suffered the opposite problem - I couldn't narrow it down but stopped myself at 13 (I am sure I could think of more awfulness if I tried really hard). So here it is:

BEST:

1. Black Swan
2. The Town
3. Easy A
4. Inception
5. The Kids are Alright (a review will post soon...)
6. The Other Guys
7. Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
8. It's Kind of a Funny Story

WORST:

1. Leap Year
2. Clash of the Titans
3. Valentine's Day
4. Jonah Hex (a review will post soon...)
5. Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps
6. Salt
7. Alice in Wonderland
8. Macgruber
9. Killers
10. Splice
11. When in Rome
12. Chloe
13. Repo Men

If you are curious as to why I chose these films, just check out my previous posts - reviews on all of these films can be found ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment